This Easy and Inexpensive Method of Reducing Back Pain and Increasing Comfort Will Change Your Life
Written by James on September 19, 2021 | Health & Home
Babies who are strapped in high chairs, after about ten minutes, become restless, throwing their toys on the floor and reaching out to their parents. Parents may assume that the baby has become bored with the toy and offer another. The reality is that the baby has had enough of sitting down; the baby wants to move and change posture.
You might not realize it, but we spend a lot of our lives sitting down and in sedentary mode. While there's certainly nothing wrong with sitting down and taking the load off of our legs, too much of it may do damage in ways that you didn't even realize.
When we sit, a lot of the weight and pressure is applied to our tailbone or coccyx. Besides, our spines also suffer because of poor posture or an unsupported back, adding more health problems to the already extensive list.
Even if back pain is not bothering you, there is the uncomfortable feeling of sitting for an extended period in the office chair, in the car, on the airplane while realizing your buttock starts to sweat, putting you in significant discomfort.
What Are the Most Common Health Problems Caused by Extensive Sitting?
As most of our lives are focused on comfort, it's no wonder that we spend the bulk of our days sitting down.
According to statistics, the average American is around 10 hours a day sitting down. With most of us doing so on uncomfortable or non-ergonomic chairs, it's no wonder we are suffering from a range of health problems. The sedentary lifestyle that we have become accustomed to is causing us so many issues and making it uncomfortable to do the things we need, like work or drive our cars each day.
The most disturbing thing about all of this sitting is that you might not even realize at the time how much damage is being done until it's too late. There are so many problems that can arise from excessive sitting, and they include:
Coccyx or Tailbone Pain - your tailbone is also referred to as your coccyx, and when we sit down in a chair, this small bone takes all the pressure from our body weight. Many people find that after just an hour of sitting down, they will begin to feel pain in this area and constantly shuffle around to avoid it.
Back and Neck Pain - one of the most common reasons that so many of us suffer from back pain is due to our chairs, with so many of us still not taking ergonomic products seriously. Without the correct support for your coccyx and lumbar, you'll undoubtedly experience back pain in all areas of your back, including your neck, and the lower back is likely to feel it the most.
Hemorrhoids - this painful affliction can be caused by sitting for long periods, and for those already suffering from them, it can be near impossible to cure them while you continue to sit.
Sciatica - one of the most painful conditions that can occur from excessive sitting is sciatica, and this happens when you put too much pressure on a nerve. You might first experience it as numbness and tingling, but it can quickly develop into something more severe and painful.
Poor Blood Circulation - anyone who's sat for long periods will know what it feels like to get pins and needles or a numb feeling, and that's exactly what occurs when you're using the wrong type of seat and no cushioning underneath
Is There a Solution to Relieve Back Pain and Avoid Serious Health Problems?
Luckily, yes, there is. Doctors have long advised seat cushions to relieve back pain and decrease pressure in the spinal discs and pelvic region. This is how Can the Orthopedic Seat Cushion Help You:
- Comfort - all of the health reasons aside, many people like their seat cushion because of its comfort. Most standard office chairs can be old and uncomfortable, with many losing their own cushioning or not providing ergonomic support. The simple addition of a seat cushion can give you the most comfortable seat of your life.
- Support - an orthopedic seat cushion provides support to your entire body, but most importantly, the coccyx. As our tailbones take on most of the weight when we sit, having a seat cushion that relieves this pressure gives our body the all-over support it desperately needs.
- Hygiene - when you're out and about, whether it's on a train, bus, or crowded office, there's no telling just how many germs are lurking around. Having your seat cushion to use as you need means you're kept free from this roaming bacteria, and best of all, you can remove the cover and clean it whenever you need.
- Convenience - Having your own orthopedic seat cushion couldn't be more convenient, with many of them even coming with a handle that makes it easy to carry around.
- Productivity - there's no denying that when you feel comfortable and supported, you will work better. The study of ergonomics relates to people's efficiency in their working environments and how products like an orthopedic seat cushion can dramatically affect someone's productivity.
- Versatility - most people think of their seat cushion as being just helpful at the office, but this one device can have so many different uses. Owning a seat cushion means you can use it during air travel, on cars, buses, and trains, at home watching TV or reading a book, and during meditation and yoga.
- Natural Remedy - too many of us reach prescription pills or ointments to relieve our back and neck pain when the seat cushion offers a natural alternative. Using something as simple as a seat cushion can not only relieve the pain but ensure it never occurs again, so it's a two-pronged approach that doesn't require you to take any harmful medication.
Do the Orthopedic Seat Cushions Really Work?
2020 study in the journal Workled the authors to conclude that "a seat's shape based on human anatomical features (buttocks and thighs), compared to a completely flat seat, creates a higher reduction of body pressures and an increase in the body contact area, with the intent to increase comfort and reduce musculoskeletal pain."
A good seat cushion may help absorb or decrease vibration from offending vehicles. A 2020 study in International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics notes that whole-body vibration is one of the leading risk factors for developing lower back pain, pain in the neck and shoulders, blood pressure, digestive problems, and diabetes.
A 2021 study in the International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics found that whole-body vibration is a significant risk factor for musculoskeletal disorders, especially when combined with awkward postures.
Why Is the myComfort Cushion the Most Efficient and Comfortable Orthopedic Seat Cushion in the Market?
The myComfort Cushion has revolutionized the industry forever by its breakthrough efficiency and comfort, along with all the benefits that a typical orthopedic seat cushion has.
- While most seat cushions in the market may be uncomfortable to use for a long period because of low quality materials, every myComfort Cushion is made from premium orthopedic memory foam.
- Avoid uncomfortable feeling when rivers of sweat are running down your butt when sitting for a long time - myComfort Cushion's revolutionary design allows the air to flow through the cushion and maintains the temperature almost without a change, while other seat cushions may see a 10-degree jump in temperature while sitting.
- myComfort Cushion is built to last using high quality memory foam.
- myComfort Cushion has a bearing capacity of 440 pounds (200 kg).
- You may wash your myComfort Cushion without risking to lose its quality.
Who Can Benefit From Using myComfort Cushion?
Even if you think you're not one of those average Americans who spend most of their day in a sedentary position, you can still benefit from using myComfort Cushion. Basically, there's no limit to who can enjoy and benefit from using it.
- Office Workers - today's office worker spends a minimum of eight hours a day at their desk seat, usually with dated and non-ergonomic chairs. Adding a simple seat cushion to your work setup can significantly impact your comfort, health, and productivity.
- Seniors - those with frail backs or existing conditions will find it helpful to have their own myComfort Cushion to add comfort to any seat they use. Whether they're traveling in the car, eating at the dinner table, or reading a book, having the extra support can make a world of difference for the elderly.
- Frequent Travelers - anyone who travels on planes, trains, buses, and cars for even just half an hour a day will know the importance of being comfortable and supported. A myComfort Cushion is a hygienic way to give your back the support it needs as you travel, and they're so lightweight they can be carried anywhere you go.
- Gamers - those who spend a lot of their time seated while enjoying their favorite hobby might not realize how numb or painful they are until they finally stand up. If you spend hours gaming, adding an orthopedic myComfort Cushion to your gaming chair will mean you can play even longer without any discomfort and be more focused on the game at hand.
- Post-op Patients - anyone recovering from recent surgery or injury will be amazed at the difference a seat cushion can make. myComfort Cushion will be helpful during the recovery and prevent the future need for any more injuries or surgeries.
- Pregnant Women - when we become pregnant, a whole number of changes happen in our bodies, and having the support of a seat cushion can be a lifesaver. myComfort Cushion may quickly solve problems like sciatica and sore joints, and it can reduce the pressure put on your body due to the extra weight you're carrying around with a baby.
- Wheelchair Users - whether you use a wheelchair permanently or just for a few hours a day, having the support of a seat cushion is crucial. myComfort Cushion can reduce existing pain and help keep you supported as you sit.
Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
With so much time spent sitting while we work and rest, it may be too late when we start feeling pain and discomfort. And if you are feeling pain in your lower back, neck, or tailbone, suffer from hemorrhoids, sciatica, bad posture, if you are a pregnant woman or a person that uses a wheelchair, You need to take care about Your health and comfort immediately.
myComfort Cushion has all the orthopedic qualities of a seat cushion, improved sitting comfort, not slipping from surfaces, providing ventilated feeling avoiding sweating, it's washable, and may be used for persons up to 440 pounds (200 kg) of weight.
The myComfort Cushion feels like a $200 product priced at $49 (with the exclusive 50% discount).
Time to take care of your health and comfort and get relief from pain or discomfort Today.
How Do I Get A Real myComfort Cushion?
No knockoffs please, the real thing is essential! Don't get stuck with some ancient prototype!
Get your myComfort Cushion from their official website here.
Ever since the myComfort Cushion was on major international media, an incredible amount of buzz has been generated. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in their product that they are now offering a one-time, first time buyer 50% discount.
That's not all! For a limited time, they offer a FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE for every myComfort Cushion order!