Ticket #1119 (closed cage: done)

Opened 5 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

[PATCH] Converted tests from perl to pir

Reported by: mgrimes Owned by: dukeleto
Priority: minor Milestone:
Component: testing Version: 1.6.0
Severity: low Keywords:
Cc: Language:
Patch status: applied Platform: all

Description

The attached patches convert a few tests from perl to pir. I also removed the TODO on the final bitwise.t test as it appears to be passing now. Lastly, I added the file tools/dev/sprintf2.pl that was used to generate the tests in t/op/sprintf2.t

t/op/bitwise.t t/op/sprintf2.t

-Mark

Btw, should I post separate bug reports for each test file converted, I assume it is easier to apply several of these at a time (less context switching).

Attachments

bitwise.t.patch Download (19.8 KB) - added by mgrimes 5 years ago.
sprintf2.t.patch Download (4.0 KB) - added by mgrimes 5 years ago.
gen_sprintf2.pl.patch Download (2.2 KB) - added by mgrimes 5 years ago.

Change History

Changed 5 years ago by mgrimes

Changed 5 years ago by mgrimes

Changed 5 years ago by mgrimes

Changed 5 years ago by dukeleto

  • owner set to dukeleto
  • platform set to all

Changed 5 years ago by dukeleto

  • status changed from new to closed
  • resolution set to done
  • patch changed from new to applied

The two conversions of the tests to PIR were applied, thanks for your work! It slipped under the radar there for a while, but it was not forgotten.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.