Ticket #1147 (closed bug: fixed)
[PATCH] update nci.pmc for pcc_reapply
|Reported by:||plobsing||Owned by:||plobsing|
Description (last modified by bacek) (diff)
This patch does the following:
* fix src/pmc/nci.pmc to emit the new pcc signatures
* add tests to t/pmc/nci.t to test nci.pmc signatures against nativecall.pl signatures
* split minimal signature conversion logic from nativecall.pl out into Parrot::NativeCall to support testing
* add vtable interface to nci.pmc to query attributes (eg: pcc_signature)
* nci.pmc now eagerly builds the pcc signature and arity attributes
* remove poking of nci.pmc's private1 flag. (it didn't do anything)
* change JIT thunk call signature to match static frame functions call signature. This should be less confusing. The new VTABLE interfaces on the NCI pmc should be used to get the signature.
There are still a couple of TODOs related to cleaning up nci.pmc. I will remedy these soon.