Ticket #12 (closed todo: wontfix)
Task list for completing PIRC
|Reported by:||kjs||Owned by:||kjs|
Description (last modified by plobsing) (diff)
Task list can be found in compilers/pirc/TODO, and includes:
1. Emit the actual bytecodes into a PackFile/codesegment. DONE.
2. Create a PMC constant for strings, numbers, keys and
Strings, numbers and subs are stored. DONE.
3. Complete PASM output, so it can actually be parsed and run. TODO
4. Handle :multi flag properly. DONE.
5. Handle nested macro expansions. TODO
6. Fix all memory leaks. this should be trivial, given PIR's built-in
allocated-memory-pointer-registering infrastructure. In some places this is not used yet, and in others, it's not necessary to use it (but in those mem_sys_free() must be called explicitly).
7. Figure out how :named argument passing works in bytecode. DONE.
8. Finish the parrot calling conventions ops in the back-end
(var.args must be fixed).
This is a tracking ticket.