Ticket #146 (closed patch: fixed)

Opened 6 years ago

Last modified 6 years ago

[PATCH] [CAGE] Perl-to-PIR conversion of the remaining tests in t/oo/

Reported by: geraud Owned by:
Priority: normal Milestone:
Component: none Version: trunk
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Language:
Patch status: new Platform:

Description

Attached is a patch converting the last 3 perl-based tests in the t/oo/ directory.

Sorry it took me so long, but I learned a lot on PIR while doing the conversion and decided to rework most of new.t in the process to avoid code duplication.

Tested locally numerous times; $worksforme; moved from 1.15s to 0.18s combined, yay Parrot!

Attachments

t_oo_test.diff Download (42.4 KB) - added by geraud 6 years ago.

Change History

Changed 6 years ago by geraud

Changed 6 years ago by cotto

  • status changed from new to closed
  • resolution set to fixed

Nice work! It's good to see tests unTODO'd and some reduced code duplication. Good use of proper exception handling too.

The only change I made was to role_that_does_a_role in composition.t. I put give_payraise in the Manage role. I think this was a typo from the original test, since the test message refers to a direct role but tested an indirect role. Either way, it still passes.

The patch was committed (with that one change) in r35326.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.