Ticket #215 (closed patch: fixed)

Opened 6 years ago

Last modified 6 years ago

[PATCH] [CAGE] Fixing some problems with docs/book

Reported by: mikehh Owned by: jkeenan
Priority: normal Milestone:
Component: none Version: trunk
Severity: low Keywords: book
Cc: Language:
Patch status: new Platform: all

Description

fixing a couple of problems with docs/book:

1) =item* should be =item * for bulleted text

2) renumbering some Z<CHP#> items

3) adding =cut before PSEUDOPOD LEGEND in 2 cases

This is my first patch submission here so I hope it is ok

Michael

Attachments

book_cage_clean.patch Download (15.9 KB) - added by mikehh 6 years ago.
Patch at revison 35914

Change History

Changed 6 years ago by mikehh

Patch at revison 35914

Changed 6 years ago by mikehh

I also noticed that there are inconsistencies in the =headN levels - some chapter files start with =head0 and others with =head1

In Chapter 2 the one change I made was:

-Z<CHP-9-SECT-1>
+Z<CHP-2-SECT-2.2.2>

2 lines previous was:

=head1 Building Parrot

This was obviously moved from its previous chapter and probably should be =head3 to comply with the rest of the chapter.

Cheers,

Michael

Changed 6 years ago by jkeenan

  • owner set to jkeenan
  • status changed from new to assigned

Thanks for your first patch, Mike. (It made me go call perldoc perlpod to see what the Z code meant :-) ) Applied in r35938.

Changed 6 years ago by jkeenan

  • status changed from assigned to closed
  • resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.