Ticket #631 (closed RFC: fixed)
[RFC] Clean-up PMC generated files.
|Reported by:||bacek||Owned by:|
Working on PMC parsing in pmc_pct branch I found few glitches in files generated from PMCs.
1. All methods decorated with PARROT_EXPORT. But they should not. Because only one way to invoke them is C<vtable> pointer in PMC.
2. All _ro_ variants of generated functions can be replaced by single implementation in C<default.pmc> similar to C<cant_do_method>
1. Drop PARROT_EXPORT from generated functions.
2. Stop putting signature of functions in generated header file (except for default.pmc)
3. Replace generating of readonly variants with reference to C<default.pmc>