Changes between Initial Version and Version 6 of Ticket #786
- 06/25/09 01:56:41 (7 years ago)
- Property cc whiteknight removed
- Property summary changed from io_cleanups branch: config step auto::gettext throws warnings on Darwin/PPC to config step auto::gettext throws warnings on Darwin/PPC
- Property keywords PPC added; io_cleanups removed
- Property version changed from 1.3.0 to trunk
- Property owner set to jkeenan
initial v6 1 This post is an expansion upon an IRC ''#parrot'' post I made last night concerning warnings generated during ''Configure.pl'' when run on code in the ''io_cleanups'' branch on Darwin/PPC. Warnings were observed during config step ''auto::gettext''. 1 This . 2 2 3 3 ''auto::gettext'' conducts an automated probe of your system to determine ''... whether the platform supports gettext. This is needed for Parrot internationalization. They are a set of tools that provides a framework to help other GNU packages produce multi-lingual messages.''