- 19:26 Ticket #580 (tools/dev/create_language.pl hardcodes the language name perl6 in harness) created by
- The recently introduced program tools/dev/create_language.pl sets the name …
- 12:09 Ticket #579 (build failure on Solaris/x86 with GCC and native assembler) created by
- 02:36 Ticket #254 (pbc compat: t/native_pbc/number.t: New failure on some platforms) closed by
- fixed: Replying to jkeenan: > > Patch applied in r38264. Ticket …
- 17:26 Ticket #578 (Parrot can't handle linker scripts) created by
- Apparently the libpcre setup on Gentoo is a little weird. The 3 relevant …
- 15:19 Ticket #577 (add "--no-line-directives" switch to Configure.pl) created by
- Add new switch to Configure.pl that disables the generation of #line …
- 14:36 Ticket #576 (Add a configure step, --pirc) created by
- If we're going to use PIRC, we have to have a way to test it out against …
- 05:12 Ticket #574 (Netbsd gets SIGFPE on alpha platform when calculating Inf) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, committed as r38279. Some additional generalization sounds good.
- 02:54 Ticket #87 ('make test' inoperable in languages/PIR/) closed by
- wontfix: I no longer see languages/PIR in the repository, so I'm closing this …
- 02:50 Ticket #393 ([TRAC] 'Cc:' pane does not process usernames) closed by
- fixed: Replying to jkeenan: > > The last time I attempted to edit …
- 20:45 Ticket #573 (Netbsd can't compile parrot on alpha platform, due to va_list type ...) closed by
- fixed: he++ verified on IRC that the patch works. Checked in as r38276.
- 19:58 Ticket #575 (Parrot lexicals won't accept unicode identifiers) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r38274.
- 18:48 Ticket #575 (Parrot lexicals won't accept unicode identifiers) created by
- Lexicals in Parrot don't seem to be able to accept unicode identifiers. …
- 12:07 Ticket #572 (Add object diagram to PDD 15 as html) closed by
- done: Applied in r38269.
- 09:46 Languages edited by
- More update with Parrot 1.1.0 (diff)
- 09:22 Languages edited by
- Update with Parrot 1.1.0 (diff)
- 04:40 Ticket #571 ([PATCH] Enable optimizations in CFLAGS for gcc) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, applied as r38265.
- 04:24 Ticket #574 (Netbsd gets SIGFPE on alpha platform when calculating Inf) created by
- On alpha (for at least the netbsd OS), our PARROT_FLOATVAL_INF_POSITIVE …
- 04:10 Ticket #573 (Netbsd can't compile parrot on alpha platform, due to va_list type ...) created by
- C89 does not guarantee va_list being a pointer type. Apparently on …
- 00:15 Ticket #572 (Add object diagram to PDD 15 as html) created by
- This minor patch adds the object diagram as an embedded image at the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.