|Version 6 (modified by whiteknight, 4 years ago)|
We're going to try to hold regular hackathons so that core developers can focus on particular areas that need help. There are two types of hackathons, development and testing.
These are where we focus on outstanding development tasks. We will try to hold about one development hackathon per release cycle, usually towards the beginning. We may hold them more or less frequently depending on need and developer interest.
- 21 November 2009: JIT Hackathon (tenative)
- 3 October 2009: PCC Hackathon
- 10 October 2009: PCC Hackathon Redux
- 24 October 2009: PIRC Hackathon (never happened, reschedule?)
Unless otherwise noted, there will be a large concerted testing push the weekend before every release.
- 14-15 November 2009: Opcode testing hackathon. Convert tests in t/op/* to PIR and increase coverage.
(All dated events should be listed on the parrot calendar. --coke)