|Version 3 (modified by gaurav, 6 years ago)|
Google Summer of Code 2009: Welcome to Parrot!
- General details
- List of projects
- List of mentors
- Remember, you must use the prescribed template!
- For any Perl Foundation/GSoC help, ask at the TPF GSoC mailing list.
- Read the NewParrotDeveloperGuide.
- Or browse the Parrot SVN repository [source:/ online].
Getting your bearings
- PIR Tutorial will get you started on ParrotIntermediateRepresentation, Parrot's native language.
- Comprehensive documentation (as well as design and developer documentation) is available online.
- Other online resources are listed at WhereIsIt.
- Check out current ParrotBestPractices.
- If you're working on Rakudo, the PGEBestPractices might also be helpful.
- There are some recommended DeveloperTools.
- ParrotRoadmap (or the ticket-based Trac roadmap, or ParrotLongTermRoadmap).
- Some lists of tasks: CallingConventionsTasklist, ConvertTestsToParrot, DocsTasklist, GCTasklist, IOTasklist, ParrotBasedConfig, Pdd30InstallTasklist, StringsTasklist,
Projects up for grabs
- Look for projects under "Parrot" at the TPF GSoC project listing.
- Sign up on the mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On IRC in #parrot at irc.parrot.org.