|Version 1 (modified by pmichaud, 4 years ago)|
Objections to using Git as a VCS, per discussion at http://irclog.perlgeek.de/parrot/2009-09-17#i_1510436 .
- Integration with trac.
- Demonstrate that git actually is better at resolving the merging conflicts we hit in real usage.
- Source code browsing tools. (including revision browsing)
- Down-time and retraining time for developers.
- Safety of the core source (limiting the damage possible accidentally or by new committers)
- (with git it's possible to make changes that destroy the history of the repository)