|Version 1 (modified by gaurav, 5 years ago)|
A number of languages targeting Parrot are in development. Some of them can be found in the Parrot tarball, in languages/. Others are being developed outside of Parrot.
If you make any changes to this table, please update languages/LANGUAGES_STATUS.pod as well.
|APL||APL||Parrot 0.8.1-devel||166/166 (100%) ||Unknown||Inactive|
|BASIC||2.0||BASIC, Microsoft QuickBASIC 4.5||?||?||Stable?||Inactive|
-  One or more tests didn't work.
So it's easy to tell what's going on with a project, I'll categorize statuses on the basis of two criteria:
- Completeness: stable, development, prototype, unknown
- Stable: Claims to be version 1.0, 2.0, etc.; tests appear to cover a usable subset of functionality.
- Development: Claims to be version 0.1, 0.2, etc.; large functionality missing.
- Prototype: Claims to be development, prototype or no version number; only basic functionality is in.
- Unknown: I don't understand this language well enough to tell. Please replace this if you can.
- Development: active, maintenance, dormant, inactive
- Active: Major changes in the last month.
- Maintenance: Minor changes in the last month.
- Dormant: No changes in the last month.
- Inactive: No changes in the last three months.