|Version 2 (modified by dukeleto, 7 years ago)|
We are having a testing hackathon for our opcodes! These tests are t/op/*.t in the Parrot repo.
Here are some guiding principles of the hackathon:
- If there are tests written in Perl, we would like to convert them to PIR, if possible.
- Some can't be converted because the required testing functions do not exist in Parrot's Test::More
- In this case, improve Test::More
- Add tests for things with the lowest coverage first
- If you want to add tests to a large, currently Perl 5 test file, svn copy the foo.t to foo-old.t, then start writing PIR tests in foo.t and migrating tests from foo-old.t to foo.t as tests are translated