Here's the (unofficial) plan for moving things from RT to Trac:
- Please don't open any more RT tickets. Each ticket opened there is another one we have to resolve before we can shut down RT.
- If at all possible, resolve the ticket in place, either by rejecting it or (gasp) resolving it.
- If it's a trivial one line TODO, that can be moved over without much thought. (However, reject it or fix it if possible.)
- If you're trying to help out on ticket triage, don't add comments to the ticket like "what's the status?" unless you have some familiarity with the ticket.
- If possible, assign the old ticket to the person you think might be responsible for it.
- With what's left, moving items which are listed on one of the Roadmaps in the new trac wiki is a priority, so we can get the automagic roadmap working.
- If you have to move a ticket and can't let it stay in RT any longer, and there's a nontrivial amount of information; link back to the original ticket. If it's a small amount, cut and paste it in.
- Once we get through all the closable tickets, we can re-evaluate how we're going to move things.