|Version 7 (modified by coke, 4 years ago)|
== Old RT Tickets==
* http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=58184 - Cannot load charsets
The function src/charset.c:Parrot_load_charset is basically an empty stub, and does nothing except throw an exception
The function src/encoding.c:Parrot_load_encoding currently does nothing except throw an exception
The function src/encoding.c:Parrot_find_encoding_converter is a stub with the note "XXX: Apparently unwritten". This probably needs to be documented. I've updated the function to throw an exception stating that it isn't implemented. --Andrew Whitworth
* Convert 'sprintf' to 'snprintf' where possible. See RT #39117.
* Properly encapsulate strings system so that only files and routines in src/strings/* directly access fields in the STRING structure
* Implement NFG string format.
* Change the name of runtime function 'const_string' so it's more clearly distinct from compile-time macro 'CONST_STRING'. (allison, r36230)