|Version 3 (modified by cotto, 8 years ago)|
There are a lot of online resources for parrot.
- Issue tracking:
- trac (preferred)
- RT (still in heavy use, see RtMigration)
- parrot.org (running drupal)
- trac.parrot.org (running trac)
- perlfoundation.org/parrot (socialtext wiki; move any pages there to trac wiki so we can shut it down.)
- parrotcode.org - front page redirects to parrot.org, but the site is still up and many pages exist on their own and are not redirected.
- eventually hosted on parrot.org instead.
- Mailing lists.
- parrot-dev@… (preferred)
- parrot-porters (just an alias for...)
- perl6-internals (...old, original list.)
- svn-commit-parrot@… (svn commit messages, use cvs-parrot-subscribe@… to subscribe)