Version 1 (modified by whiteknight, 6 years ago)
- Review PDD31. Move it out of draft if it's good, or tweak it until it is.
- Unify IMCC entry points (imcc_run_api and imcc_compile_file) and cleanup
- Move as much argument-processing logic out of IMCC as possible. Ideally, IMCC should not process any commandline arguments
- Create a new PIR compreg using IMCC, following PDD31 as closely as possible
- IMCC should return a PackFile, and not immediately write to or merge to interp->initial_pf or interp->code.
- Make Exception and ExceptionHandler properly subclassable
- Start working on a new Packfile API to encapsulate that system
Download in other formats: