|Version 25 (modified by leto, 7 years ago)|
Welcome to the Parrot Developer Wiki
This wiki is a workplace for developers of the Parrot virtual machine and related languages, tools, and applications. You may be looking for the main Parrot website.
The old Parrot wiki is in the process of being migrated to this wiki.
News and Events
- Parrot 0.8.1 was released on 2008-11-18; see the home page for details.
- Parrot Development Roadmap
- BuildBot set up to watch SVN and build on commit.
- OSCON2008 Talk Proposals
- YAPCNA2008 Talk Proposals
- YAPCEU2008 Talk Proposals
Also see ArchivedNewsEvents.
Contributing to Parrot
You can contribute to Parrot in many ways:
- Building Parrot on your favorite ListOfPlatforms
- Perhaps contribute a buildslave on your favorite platform for the parrot BuildBot
- Adding new features SEE TODO
- SmokingParrot - this begs for a snazzy logo
- Adding tests (see the current smoke reports) and CodeCoverageStatistics
- Checking, updating and adding documentation
- Perl 5 Components
- C Components?
- Fixing GC Bugs
Development Work Pages
Please feel free to add or modify pages — even this one — as you see fit. That's the idea of a wiki.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- WikiFormatting -- Wiki formatting commands
- RecentChanges -- a list of most recent changes to the wiki
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.